Monday, August 07, 2006

Ready to go!

Hi all, this is my USA blog. Cheaper than a postcard and a damn sight easier than writing to you all individually. It's not that I don't care about you all, it's just that I don't care enough. Besides, there's nothing you can do about it, I'm thousands of miles away, looking for my very own Daddy Warbucks.

There's nothing to tell you at this point, I haven't gone yet. Just testing the water, the virtual water, cyber-metaphorically speaking, that is.

Check back often, or there might even be a subscriber thingy that you can sign up to that will tell you when I've added new stuff. Lisa Clark says there is, but I wouldn't know about such things.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark Wright said...

Looking to forward to seeing all your adventures. Tattoos, time in jail (or should that be gaol?), etc, etc,. Have fun!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you already!! Have a fantastic time and send us lots of pics. etc. Enjoy! xxx

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fab time .This is the second time in 2 days that I have had contact with a blog - will have to get up to techno speed. What is the purpose of your visit- holiday, work, seeking life changing event?

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday Sarah, i will be checking here as often as possible to see what you have been upto across the pond, have fun, stay safe & speak soon xx

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,

Well i'm jealous so i have trashed your flat and sold your stuff for next too nothing and mum has already told me she's glad of the peace and loves me more!!!

I'm happy you all landed ok but disapointed that the kilo of icing powder wasn't discovered in your luggage but never mind.

Love the on-line journal and will keep checking daily so keep it interesting or i won't bother :o).

Say hi to Amy and our estimed father (your's & Amy's chaffaur).

Love you all.
Matt x x

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you, Matt for such a lovely sentiment, I'm missing you too!! The icing sugar exploded all over everything in-flight but I managed to persuade the cabin crew that I was a celebrity chef on her way to film an annual cake bake-off special. You could have got me arrested you little scamp.

Let me know what you think of the pictures! Love you crazy dude xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home